Friday, November 22, 2013

Helpless

I feel so helpless right now.
Probably because I did nothing worth while during the first week of my holiday.
And then it began to be so frustrating now because there is typically nobody who cares for others at the moment and I feel so alone.
I am really not getting an A in isolation but I really need to work this out. At least a B+, at least I need to have the tolerance to be alone.
What is going wrong with me? I have been so alone for all these time, and I am now whining that I can't even stand being isolated in my comfy room for more than a week!?
People who think they are so smart and putting up crap should be those I am avoiding right now. I mean, how can one girl with a looking-nice piece of comment about me makes me feel so dumb and so vulnerable? Here I am making stupid accusation of myself! Did I do something wrong to you? Why do you have to put up negative things about me? Is that what I am suppose to do? Try to look up to you? You did the same wrong as I did, and nobody put out a shaky finger in your lovely face! And here you are trying to say irrevalent things about me!? Please, I am more comfortable than that guy who wrote even less. Thanks you for your comment, and I am going to take it, treat it as a challenge, and you better suck it up! 
I really need a job so much so I can meet more people outside than these stupid people on the internet with their backstabbing faces.


No comments:

Post a Comment