Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday

Today is Black Friday...../.\
I didn't go to the clinic today, because I am having English speaking exams later in the afternoon.
Oh dear, I am really in love with this job.
I am really determined to be a great doctor! It's really a great relief that I didn't faint when I saw blood, though a little shiver, but I am sure I will get through it. I hope I will get through it. 
Wednesday night, when I went to a speaking workshop, and then I found out I have the ability to say random stuff. Like just pictures and I just said everything I can think of. I think this is because I have training in Hin Hua. Hahahahahahaha so proud of myself thanks a lot to Hin Hua. 
Yesterday Kumar asked about my name. Then he said, I think I will call you 'Jasmine', then I really found out that maybe I really need an English name. I don't know. Ali didn't quite approve of the name Jasmine. Then Kumar said there's another girl, Form 5, volunteering in the clinic as well, on weekends. Her name is Vanessa, Kumar said he called her Rose. I think I also won't be going on Saturday and Sunday, because we all need to learn. Though the more the merrier,  but I think more really doesn't mean good. I have the chance to come for 5 days, Vanessa has 2, although I look forward to meet her and be friends, but not now. I hope for the best for the both of us. Good luck to Vanessa! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment