Friday, November 29, 2013

Day 3

Today I went to school in the morning.
After finishing errands, hurried to go to the clinic.
Today there is no surgery.
Only 6-7 patients. 
So we just very free, relaxed and joke.
Hahahahahahahaha laugh die me.
Atif took the day off today.
Tomorrow I won't be coming as well because I got speaking exams.
As for Ali, he will take the day off tomorrow.
The cat who had the wiring surgery, is still alive! When I asked Ali, he had this :/ face and then sighed and shook his head,and said:" Just relaxing." So the cat is still alive and was taken home today. All for the best! 
I showed Ali the poster of our society and I told him I am the president. He said that I am a very impressive girl. I really like that compliment. Thank you. 
Today is just full of laughter. April is this lady in her 40s but to me she is like a mother AND a child. Hahahahaha.... She had most of the colleagues laughing, and I laughed until stomach pain. 
She took the bells of the animal collars and did this panjabi dance, really entertaining. And she tried to recite in some language (Tamil? Hindi?) that made Madi almost had his tea coming out from his nostrils (he said his nose is hot). Madi said that April is a sexy woman, because she is fun to hang around, haha, I really love her. She loved her daughter and said that she herself is much more like a daughter than a mum. Yesterday April's daughter came to the clinic, but I already went home, April said when her daughter came, Ali is very shy. Hahahahahaha!!!
Ali is a really young man, 23, he and Atif came from Pakistan. He is handsome, and likes to joke. He called April "Aunty, Aunty" and then want her to sayang him. Hahahahahahahaha... I dunno this is making me confusing but I heard Madi said Ali is married. To a Malay girl. Then Madi said he doesn't really like Malay girls, because he seen some pregnant at very young age and stuff. Then when Ali came back from April's I asked him if he got children. His eyes wide open, then I said I thought he was married. He asked me who told me he was married. I said Madi, and they say I misunderstood. But I don't even know what is Madi trying to tell me. Then Ali said "No, I am not married." And the suddenly said "Yes, I am married." So now I am really confuse la! -.- I learned that he came to the clinic 5 months ago and is a fast learner. Atif on the other hand, has came for 2 years yet still require hard work. 
As for Madi, he had a family in India. His daughter graduated from university. He showed me pictures. Her name is Nandhini. It's a very pretty name to me.
I showed them pictures of stars taken by a graduate and talk about my society. And then my father is from Hong Kong. I feel happy talking to them.
They are really wonderful people. I feel so blessed. I wish I know how to joke more but I'm not that joking type of person, I only know how to laugh. Haha...
Everyday I just feel so lucky. Gratitude and thankful.
I wish that if in the future there are anytime when we don't have that much customers, I can actually ask them to teach me how to suture! I think it's wonderful! 
I will really do my best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment