Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Livemocha

Today I went stalking on someone's facebook again and i found out about Livemocha. Basically it's a very great platform to learn tremendously huge amount of foreign language, which I think its necessary. For me that is. The thing is, as much as I am interested in languages, I never thought of how to learn. I feel like a newborn child when facing a new language, so i think that livemocha is a great way to start? But I will just register and continue after I finished UEC.

There is actually more to write than these but I just feel tired, like I am always being watched (in a horrible terrible way). I just hope that some people just can understand, what does it means by stay out of my business, not being a fucking narcissist, a pessimist and also a busybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment