Friday, January 25, 2013

250112

This should be an awkward moment to write a post now because it's already...quite....late.
The right-key of my mouse isn't darn working so I can't do things like change my typo, or get image URL because I am such a computer noob.
Today is tiring, who am I kidding, EVERYDAY is tiring.
I drifted of to some space in BM class when the teacher just sat there after telling us to read the novel. And in the last two biology classes I manage to fought away the desire to sleep.
So now it's 11:21pm and I have no intentions to sleep and is writing, typing useless stuff, pretty. ironic.

Now we are back to:
学会。
原本说要去的“实地考察”取消,因为根本不能持续下去。
后来今天得到老师的允许排除掉初一二生,去外出观看彗星。
万分的歉意。
I can say, I do things my way, and things which will give me an advantage.
Short term: I am selfish.

I am not looking forward to any of the activities now.
Whether it's the class party or the open house, nothing interests me anymore.
I love music.

Oh yeah, and I pretty flunked my first mathematic test.
Terrible.

The Standing Egg and The Planking Bacon.
Recommended.

This is a post full of random shit.
It's a way, to let me forget and move on.
I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment