Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Christmas Resolution

I forgot what I wanted to do.
Yeah.... I want to blog. :)

So my results are out!
Hold on, I just wrote it on the previous post. -.-

After seeing so many people raging about their shitty results or surprise! drama, it is quite a day.
I am definitely not happy with my results, I am not satisfied, which leads to:

The Christmas Resolution.

I started by freaking out on how to get goood goood goood results next year.
I really wanted everything for the best. To me.
I want to have this proud moment, when my parents are happy for me, and not like "oh, u can do better next time."
Actually, I DID did something they are suppose to be proud of, my UPSR, but things didn't turn out the way it use to be. It's quite messed up actually.
So yeah, my parents never seen their daughter got 1st place in class, or full A's, and champion, and johan, and distinction.....
I do have high expectations for myself.
I am ambitious, and if I really could, I take it no matter what it costs.
Which seems strong, harsh.

I am planning from the start of the holiday, but made no progress.
I started making plans, doing planners, plan plan plan, my calender, my countdowns, my goal.
Revisions, Decisions.
I started using my smartphone as a studying tool.

I read books, I bought pens.
I tried to look through myself, with no success.
I find planners, tried to do one.

I hope, I wished that I will give my all.
I prepared everything for next year.
Tuition, courses...
And I will definitely do my best.

Seeing so many "I"'s, makes me so independent, or "alone" in a bad perspective. :/
I wonder if that's gonna stop me moving forward?

So this is my Christmas Resolution.
Which is all on academic stuff.

So ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment