Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thoughts after an accident

So my friend actually told me to write a post about a car accident I was involved on the 1st of December, which I had not thought about it and never planned about it either. Anyway, it's quite a unique way to start a new month.

So I had my first car accident, not much of a trauma since it's just a small accident and no one was hurt one bit. I probably had mental issues about driving out again but I am sure it's just a small small consequence I had to bear at the moment. With a bit more bravery to drive again, I'm sure I will recover asap.

And I have to drive as it's my speaking test tomorrow. Actually a lot of good things are happening ever since the accident (it's only two days). For example, aside of winning the lottery, I also found out that my IELTS requirement for university is just a 6.0 (not 7.0 as I first found out), hooray!!

The accident definitely trained me to be more positive thinking, I had a terrible breakdown yesterday after doing the police report, which includes embarrassing moments such as crying while driving home and crying another 2 hours in my bedroom. I hadn't had a breakdown for months, this is quite new.

So after talking to a few friends, I felt so much better and I am very very very grateful to have these three (four?) friends. It may not be a lot, since I'm sort of a loner and has a very small social circle, but they mean the world to me, and I wouldn't want to lose them. I will truly treasure them a lot.

And here ends this small post. Aside, I'm very in love with f(x)'s "4 walls". Oh, and IU's calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment