Saturday, December 12, 2015

Small update

Since I still have 30 minutes before going to work, might as well make a small update. I actually felt very very regretful for not going with my friends to Penang. For starters, I really need to stop neglecting my friends. I find myself missing them a lot. Since it's over, let me just take it as a lesson and move forward.

As my UEC results are coming soon, I'm having a slight insomnia as the days come closer. Even though I was very tired when the day ended, and slept at 10pm, I couldn't help opening my eyes in the middle of the night. At first it was 5am, then 4am, then 3am, then 2am... It's very troublesome for me, and I had to sleep at 11pm yesterday so I can totally wear myself out. But I still woke up quite early, which is 5am. I really hope that the day could arrive soon, so I can get back my sleep.

The happy thing is, I'm sort of ready to complete my application. My certificates are sorted (but haven't filed), my personal statement is done (few weeks ago), and my letter of working experience has been filled by the doctor. What could possibly go wrong? Hahaha, my results. Well, I'm still confident and optimistic about my results. But I should also start having some self-preparation.

Well, that's it. I have nothing much to say. I should go get myself a cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment