Sunday, November 22, 2015

Today

It's been a long time since I blogged, and I'm doing it now because I wanna play the computer more, but not sure what to play; also I'm waiting for my Desperate Housewives to load.

Just a few things about my volunteering, I definitely need to be aware. I had made countless mistakes and I'm feeling very bad and very sorry about my carelessness. Especially my communication skills are so mediocre that I suck much at talking on telephones. I need to be really careful as these all counts to my future. Not only I need to get feedback but I'm sure in the future I have to do more of these.

Listening and speaking is really important, it's just like an IELTS test. Most of the times I couldn't give good response and it leads to big misunderstandings. Second is that I can't pick out words the other side is saying, so I have to be really really really careful and aware and sensitive. I have to be slow and steady, just like driving a car.

Okay, I suppose that is my remorse and sorry.
I still have to learn a lot more from other people. To be polite, to be kind, and to be brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment