Saturday, December 5, 2015

having a 3GB data

It may not be a very significant change in my life, but I have started to notice how much time I had spent on using my data every single time I'm alone, doing nothing.
To be honest I hate myself for this, because whenever I feel like having nothing to do, I just swipe my phone, and looking back now, I'm just wasting my time. I should do something more meaningful, such as reading, revising, cleaning my room (again!), or even learning new things.
Every night, the last thing I do before I sleep is to close my data usage, and every morning, the first thing I do when I wake up is to turn on my data usage. I wonder if it's because I was taking a break from work and it made me unable to use my time efficiently, which is why I couldn't complete my IELTS practice books.
Anyway, I'm going back to being busy tomorrow, I am very excited. I found out that I'm just so obsessed (bad word) with being busy, I must be very very crazy.
Anyway, just a small reminder that I shouldn't dwell on my data anymore and should only use it when needed to.
Data is truly a waste of my time -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment