Tuesday, February 19, 2013

New Diary

I suddenly had this stupid idea of owning a diary. Mainly because of what my teacher said to the students, believe me, it evoked a lot of passion. 
I already have a blog, two blogs, so it should be so "waste of time la" thing. A blog is made public, so the things that I can say are limited. VERY limited. If I could, one day I will revealed ALL my secrets on blog and then embraced for guiltiness. DENG JIU JIU (is "wait long long" ha... not "wait uncle"...-.- ) la!! Maybe 10, 20 years later.
So in my diary, I shall start with: One day, my chinese teacher say..... and then the rest shall be most of my hidden secrets. yeah, truly wtf lol.

I did wrote a diary before, and then I gave up because I totally CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT tahan any of the bullshitness I'm writing. The butterflies in my stomach I had before, and the thumps-thumps-thumps.... the rage I had, and stupid visions of becoming a vampire.... Thanks to you, Vampire Diaries. Not Twilight. (Twilight haven't publish lah!) In addition, that time I was 12 years old, I dunno Twilight publish anot already leh.... -.-

Okay, stop until here.

No comments:

Post a Comment