Friday, November 13, 2015

Graduation and after

Graduation day, nothing much unless I have really strong bonds with everyone. I was quite surprise that I didn't cry and partly of me know why, because I cannot feel the sadness. And that's it. Graduation day, passed. Now that I thought about it, my mum brought me a gift, and it's very lovely. I usually don't get surprises because I'm too of a noobie. And I knew surprises too well. Sometimes people just don't hide their surprises too carefully, like my mum who took out the receipt of the gift she bought the day before graduation. Which is why I knew, but tried not to expect too much, and well, it turned out good. As for flower, my mum actually asked me if she should buy me one, and I told her no, cause it's just a waste of money and the flowers die. When Chiam got a fake flower from his society he was like fake flowers means fake feeling. But I think fake flowers can be kept forever. I sort of prefer fake flowers than real. You know what is the best, handmade paper or tissue flowers, which are beautiful, there is love in making it, and durability in keeping it. And not to mention, I have to say the biggest surprise is that tiramisu cake Jervain made for me.

And then is prom. Pictures says a lot more. No special feelings.

Yesterday is my first day to volunteer, what a great way to finally start the holidays!! The place is just wonderful and I love being busy and not lazing in house anymore. I hope to continue being so.

I seemed to forget my everyday grateful prayers, which is bad.

And I got an eye infection the first day of my work, after applying drops of neo deca and eye wash, it finally got better today. I think its a warning for me wearing makeup or straining my eyes few days in a row. And to be grateful that I still have my vision.Because of the eye infection, I am very sure my vision is greatly affected hence I need to do some checkups ASAP.

Short post today because I'm going now!

No comments:

Post a Comment