Sunday, April 5, 2015

Keep Calm

I. Must. Fucking. Keep. Calm.
Must. Fucking. Keep. Calm.
Fucking. Keep. Calm.
Keep. Calm.
Calm.

Okay I'm calm.

Sometimes I just wonder if Facebook Chat have those bold or colour red to just show somebody how urgent this piece of shit is.
And the only damn way I can find myself to do is to just press the "leave group" button.
I know I am not in a good mood today. And somehow I also blame myself for not doing the word document yesterday.
"Never speak when you are angry" is what pierce me into the heart. Bulls eye. Because when that happens, when I am upset and angry, and when I speak, I find the bad in me, the darkness within me. The vulgar words coming out from my fingers and my mind. The rash, carelessness that blew away my reason, and straight away attacking at my friend, destroying our relationship. As much as I knew she wouldn't really blame me (?), if this keeps going on, little by little, anger piles and love tumbles. So much for being regretful.

Just stop. Everyone being so "busy". And everybody knows how to think cleverly and how to speak diligently but not doing any work. I can't say I am different, but I did my best to take out the first step. But that is not the reason I have to take it ALL right? I am not going to walk this path. All of the route, all of those steps. I am not going to do that. If it does ended up like this, I am going to stop. I will abandon this shit. Either I die, or we all die.

After all, I still have the "leave group" button.

No comments:

Post a Comment