Sunday, March 15, 2015

Kids

Ps this post was written last Sunday. And left in my draft.

 After days of reconsideration, I hereby conclude that I don't like kids.
This triggered me when my cousin Zoe (why is it always her?) told me a shocking news (to me) that she don't like children. I was shocked because she seems so nice and so gentle to everybody around her. She told me that she cannot stand one of our little cousins, because she is very "annoying" and "loud". 
I am very stupid when around kids. I feel like a monster when being with them. Maybe is the expression or the very strict face. Like I don't really find some sort of friendly sister in me when being around with the children. My friend Jer Vain must be an expert when dealing with younger children, because everybody loves playing with her, lol the bubbly side of her hahahaha. I think she like kids, and as what I saw, they laughing with her and playing etc.
When I was 12 and being in a daycare with a bunch of kids with different ages, it occurred to me that I am the oldest. And I am suppose to be a "role model" or a "companion" besides teachers. I suppose 3 of my best friends there did a really good job entertaining them, while all I do is just being awkward and dumb. Well these just prove that I am not good around children, what about don't liking them?

Today my family and I went to watch the movie Cinderella. And because it's a Disney movie, there is more children then I expected. Now is the damn true story, a shitty (sorry.) kid behind me keep screaming. Like hell, this is a cinema, people are watching a movie. TOGETHER. This is not your private theatre. Of course children don't understand shit. But the mom.... I'm not blaming her, because she told that kid to be quiet. But then the fucking ( I am really angry.) kid keep screaming and yapping thoughout the whole movie. And I can hear him or her running around the corridor. I shushed a few times, and it didn't work. 
AND a another kid sitting Infront of me keep standing up! Wearing his hoodie and bouncing up and down, blocking my view. And his father must be also annoyed and he told him to sit properly. But the kid didn't listen, obviously.

After the movie, we went to Setia City Mall for a walk. And we had a tea break at Hui Lau Shan. While we are waiting, I noticed that two kids are playing around at the sort of "space". A restaurant  beside us and I saw the kids' family sitting at a table chatting. One sentence. Fuck the damn kids. These two were so noisy, like running around with their masks and toy guns. Screaming and yelling. Pushing each other and chasing around. I kept quiet until suddenly.

Fuck the kid who just wham into the decorative fence of Hui Lao Shan. The worker there just quietly straightened the fence. And I had fucking enough. I was supposed to just glared into the kids eyes. But instead I glared into a woman's . I must be really annoyed, because the woman immediately avoid eye contact with me, and tell her kid to come back here. And the second time I looked back. The whole table is empty. 

I must be pretty angry. And then after eating we went for a stroll. And then I saw a kid fell down, his father a few feet away. And then the father kneel down, and smile at the kid and encourage him to stand up and move forward. The kid smiled looking at his laughing dad, and try to get up by his own. Well that probably made the anger go away. Hahahha

But I still don't like kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment