Sunday, December 21, 2014

Confession #4

....erm.
I have seen many of my favourite bloggers went through plastic surgery. And to be honest, I think they look so much more beautiful after plastic surgery.
For once I never thought of myself beautiful. Actually the only feature that I hated the most is my nose. Although my nose is quite high, but it's too big on my face and a little crooked. 
I've actually tried to search google about reducing nose size, but to no result.
I am definitely skeptical on nose implants. I doubt nose implants, because to be honest I don't want anything inside my face. I rather like saw my nose bones into a smaller size than putting L shape things  inside. But I can't search it in google for a more definite explanation.
But I guess when I become a grown woman, plastic surgery may improve. So yeah, I hope to do minor nose reduction and straigthening on my nose bones and cartilage. Well doctors now can even unbalanced jaws, so i don't think it's that hard to straightened my nose haha.
Two bloggers I know qiuqiu and xiaxue, they are both brave women. Especially qiu qiu. I have seen her boob job and plastic surgery videos, and I think it's inspiring. We somehow feel insecure about our looks, so to boost confidence, we take plastic surgery. And I don't think there is anything wrong about it. Other people doesn't know the things they have gone through, so comes the wave of hate. But for me, they inspire me in this way. This is how I can get away from all the hate one day I have plastic surgery. Although I still have my rules in not inserting anything inside my face as much as I could. Just cut open my nose and sawed  it more even and smaller hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment