Sunday, May 12, 2013

Le Crush

I think it's been a long while since I have a crush. I mean, normal girls do have a crush.
He is Benedict Cumberbatch, and I love him very much!!!!

OMG had to put X-large because he is so damn hot!!!!
I think it's been 3?2? years since I knew him. The first appearance is in CNY, when I am in Hong Kong, I think it's the time when someone broke my heart, so it's 2 years back. I was watching TV and this series named "Sherlock" attracted me, and then I am just so mesmerized by this Sherlock Holmes!  I suppose that is what makes him famous now. I watched episode 1 in HK, and at that time I still don't know about PPS and FENGXING,so until it was at the end of the year I started watching the whole series. I am so in love with the personality he puts in his character. Although I don't know if that was also him in real life. The character (Sherlock Holmes) is cool, charming, has this god-kill-me accent, and extremely....... handsome. Also very smart ( Well it's Sherlock afterall) and talks very fast. I cannot describe it, just go and watch "Sherlock"! Ah and there is about to have a new season soon, it's Season 3 now. And also, it's a bit different from the classic novels, it's just a bit.... modernized. And the twist and turns, the jokes and the charming woman. To me, it's really good. Wonderful. Perfect.

The second time I saw him is on Channel 555, History Channel. AHA bet you never see that coming! It's a biography about Stephen Hawking. To be honest, I didn't finish the whole film because it's too boring. But the man himself is again.... HAWT!!! Okay la exaggerating a bit. I am trying not to exaggerate too much because I really want to express my true feelings and mind. I think everything true will just be covered when using hyperbola. In this film he speaks slowly and gives the impression of a humble man. And of course there is the scene when he had this disorder/sickness, sorry I don't know, and to be honest, he is an amazing actor. The pain, the happiness, and when he dreams is just so real. I think I am blushing while typing this, and my face is so hot and red, particularly because I am wearing long sleeves.

And the 3rd one, is when TODAY, I went to One Utama with my family and went to watch this movie named "Star Trek into Darkness". Okay, the reason why I choose this movie is not because of Benedict. It's just that there is no more other good choices. So we finally picked this. And the big picture is only a man in the middle, with his back facing us and standing in a pile of debris.


I think the man in the middle is Benedict.
Okay, and when the movie started with the running men, chased by something, and then bla bla bla, only did I know this is STAR TREK. Like, the special exhibition in Science Negara or whatnot, correct me if I am wrong. And the Star Trek films for the past few years. Bravo! SALUTE to you!!
And then, there is this man crying because his daughter is dying and a man's voice appear:"I can help you." And when his face appear, I almost shrieked and jumped out of my seat, and the popcorn almost spilling."Is that SHERLOCK HOLMES??" I sat bolt right up, my mind racing. "No, what's his real name again? Cumberbatch. Yeah, Cumberbatch. No,no his first name.... Henry?" and watch the entire film so mesmerized. And later I Googled it. Sorry Benedict Cumberbatch. His name is so sopisticated. And every time Benedict appears on screen, I will be like:
"Wow he is so handsome..."
"I like his accent."
"I didn't know his teeth are quite uneven, handsome level: 9999"
"Aww he is crying....*sniff* Dun cry..."
"His mouth is so big...handsome level: 10000
"Quickly RUN RUN RUN RUN"
"Fighting!!!!!"
"oh well serves you right."
"Goodnight, Goodbye."
The thing is, he is the villain in the movie, so the last comment make sense.

And when the movie ended, I am like, oh god the movie is so good!!!!!! And I yapped for so long in front of my family, saying how good the movie is.

And my dad says he has watched Star Trek since young.
And my mum said she doesn't understand the movie.
And my brother's hair is in a mess because he slept during the movie.
And my mum asked me:" Where is the spaceship from?"

So I shall recommend you guys to watch this movie. It's amazing!
Benedict Cumberbatch is my celebrity crush. I love him.
Oh and also, they had cut off the part when the girl was in the underwear scene. I found that out when I was wondering why the scene suddenly changed and I googled to my not surprisingly, found out that I didn't get to see the underwear part.

No comments:

Post a Comment