Saturday, May 4, 2013

040513

I think that people are destined to do something.

I know this might sound brag or crazy and dumb because my results sucked like shit. A commercial art student says :" I think economy classes are pulling down your grades." And an economy student is then destined to fight back by proving it wrong. So, pull yourselves together, economy friends!

There are times my parents said I should retreat from science because I seem to have a hard time. But no. I just feel so honoured when learning science. I think it's really for me, but my grades doesn't appeal *that* much. I remembered when my first day as a junior, and yes I sucked too so badly during my first exam, because I am totally bewildered and dumb in this total mark and stuff. And then the next exam and until my 3rd year, I have been to top 10 and kept improving. So now as a senior, and halfway to my first year, I think I am about to improve to a higher level. It's like lesson learned. I learned by sucking bad at first. Partly because I still don't know how this senior stuff works out and partly the system changed a little, the syllabus went a whooping high and difficult.

It's really a half year now. So I must really pull myself together.

No comments:

Post a Comment