Monday, April 1, 2013

1st of April

I am really glad, that he posted his oh-so-finally, touching, and expected lovey-dovey relationship on Facebook YESTERDAY. Because after all I have gone through today, I wouldn't take it so seriously. (Hint* hint*)
Unfortunately, my that's so sarcastic, he wouldn't have to worry much cause I never believed him again. So I hereby and solemnly give you/him a TWO big middles-up.

I shed a tear at school today because it's so freaking exhausting and I have to keep up with a lot of things. Exams are near and the only successful revision I did are the Chinese Idioms. And I shall continue later on because I have to ace it, and my tests are already failing me.

Today I resented Facebook because it's always distracting me, and I then embraced televisions. Pointless effort. And now I shall resented this stupid computer and also television and my phone because some particular people hated me for it.

April's fool is a fucking fright, and I swear that I will never ever touched Facebook on every year on this day. Because I almost died.

No comments:

Post a Comment