Sunday, March 31, 2013

End of March

He says that he will be back at end April. That makes a month of countdown. And today Xiaxue is giving birth to her first child!! :D
It makes me wonder how time flies so quickly. When I first found out that my favourite blogger is pregnant for 3 months (due to superstitions), I was like "wah, need so much patience to wait for the baby to come out. How to tahan for another 7 months?". And then NOW Xiaxue announced that she's is resting, and excitedly waiting for a new life to come to this world.

So time flies.

And it's the end of March, I am completely exhausted.

My  homeworks are half half finished, my tests are 50:50, and my Biology notes are 70%, my room is 0% progress, my biology model is 1%, and I am going to be 60% dead tomorrow if I 100% did nothing later after finish typing this post.So to turn 60% to 90%, I will have to use the remaining 12.5% time in a day to finish. And since there's only 11.67% left to the remaining 12.5% in a day, I will wisely use it.

The end. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment