Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Gotten pranked

OMG I got fooled!! I have been April Fooled.
Wahaha I didn't even know if there is even a time distance between Taiwan and Malaysia, and I still don't know now. :P
Sheesh, you gave me damn fright and I am feeling so nostalgic about it now. Laugh out loud and cry me a river. I have never felt this stupid and dumb. So I shall again give you a BIG fucking middle's-up.

And why don't you just go get a life and fuck yourself.

I don't feel like clarifying myself for being this rude but here's my point, It's April Fool and of course someone will fool someone. I am not a saint, I am not God, I don't know if someone was trying to fool me, of course I don't know. So if I take this unknown statement seriously, then I am fooled, which leads the prankster to succeed. And in order to succeed, he has to pay the price, which is to get kicked-ass. And to me, it IS like something serious and my friends who knew it out was like, nah, must be April's Fool Joke, but not me. Why not? Because they didn't take his fucking shit seriously, and why? Because they didn't fucking give a shit about him like I did. So is it now my fault now because I am so stuck-up and always get into other people's business? No, I don't think so. It's freaking Facebook, it's like a book of rubbish, junk and a world's diary. So if fanurs en is trying to be smart then he should just blocked me from seeing his open relationship, but he didn't. Maybe he has amnesia, maybe he does want me to see it, or maybe he is just plain stupid. OR maybe he really likes the girl but then has no courage to continue and so end it like a joke. If it's the first three 'maybe's then  he is just an ass-hole. If it's the last hypothesis then I shall truly give him a salute and congratulate him for "playing well".  I found out that I have this shitty weakness believing in someone so easily. So now is it actually my problem because I am so weak that I cannot differentiate truth and lies? I don't know what Mr. Teh is trying to do, what are his motives but I do fell for him once. So if whatever he is doing makes him happy, I am willing to accept. But it is a little different NOW. Because now I get to say what I thought about him and his behaviour. I get to say what I want. And he cannot stop me. Wow I am acting like a self-centred bitch.

When I saw the statement, I was like is this even real!??? And then I just went into a mini-trauma and said to myself, well if they really want to be together should I give him some advice? Hmm..... maybe something encouraging, some congratulations, and also not to make the same *ehem* 'mistakes'. But of course no, because even I myself was struggling. And in the morning I finally believed the story. And then it came to this.

Now I am confused. I don't know what is he trying to play. So if he had anything to say, or he rather just shut up, his choice.

And a side-note, I think that it HAS happened. Happened to be an insult.

No comments:

Post a Comment