Friday, March 29, 2013

Snapped memories

I feared that for my pen-drive to be in such a broken mess isn't an accident. Maybe it was destined to be broken. Yeah maybe the real reason for it to be dissected in this poor, horrid condition is because of cheap material (Blame it on the product!!) and lame owner.
So after a literal amount of wailing and pleading my mom to take this baby to his "hospital", and without a second of CPR, the doctor declared the being dead. And it horrifies me, without any strength I put down the phone and shed a few tears. My mom consoled me and ask for my next decisions, and we decided in agreement that I shall bury this 3 year-old kid in my memorabilia box. Oh, and a new one too. I look at it for a few minutes, thinking what's on it's mind, put it inside a small pouch.

And I proceeded to eat my Chicken Rice.
Also thinking what information should I poured into my newest possessions.

About it's destiny, truly there had been utmost wonderful memories in it. Including my hard works that finally paid off. My determination, my choices. Works that were thrown aside, plans that are yet to begin. And also, my love story.

So it's gone. Zip. Nada. Zilch.

And everything has to start over. Including my newest files in biography, chemistry, physics. My astronomy research of parallel universe, if it isn't for a big-ly huge mistake that I have to redo it. My powerpoint of BM drama ( Fortunately, it has been saved by my blessed teacher.). My HTML files, my blog skins..... etc etc etc..... gone.

It's truly sad that all of my conversations between him and I are gone, and that was the main reason why  I pleaded so much and shed a tear or two. His music, his literatures and crazy stuffs I-don't-really-remember-because-I-seldom-look-into-the-folder-any-more (approximately 1 year). And I am happy, is glad, because there is nothing more to hide, nothing more to resent, as it will never ever ever ever be recovered. It's like death, nothing more to be shown, secrets go with you and only you.

And rejoice, I get to get a new one!!! Must be prettier than before de. hahahahahah.... xD
Yes truly I also dunno why I will choose a fugly brown one, when I can have pink. -.- Mind-blown.

No comments:

Post a Comment