Sunday, March 27, 2016

Mid-semester Break

If you look closely enough, you can see that my wish-list is still empty ever since the first day i created that little space. I was actually going to write a "New Year's resolution" post but then it's already late-March because I procrastinated. Not really in the mood of writing as there are not much stories happening.

It's the mid-sem break and finally I can put aside all of my studies. Not. Basically the moment the break ends, you get bombarded by tons of lab quiz, tests and semester tests. So much for "breaks". The holidays actually starts on Good Friday, but I've been starting my break since last Monday, because I don't need to attend 2 out of 4 labs, which puts me into a holiday mood. Not doing revisions and sleeping the whole afternoon.

I went to my first clubbing last Thursday. Seen my snaps and you know I'm crazy. Not as crazy as the people here though. I had fun overall. I really like dancing in the club hahahahahahahahahaha (so unbashful.) There's a lot of laughing and crazy stunts. Wondering when will be my next clubbing? Probably end of the semester.

For now, I got a 28.5/30 in my Chemistry semester test. And I got full marks for all of my laboratory quizzes and tests and skills, which are included in the marking system. So I'm really feeling great! I probably told this to like tons of people close to me but I just wanna write it down to keep on motivating myself.

As for exercise, been running for probably 3 times a week, 2 km each. The thing is non-stop, which is a great accomplishment! Before that I only run about 1km and walk the other 1km. So happy I succeeded. I'm actually thinking of running two rounds around campus in the future, but now I'm gonna take it slowly.

I have also been searching for flats to rent for next semester. It's actually quite cheaper to live outside campus, I found pretty good deals living outside and asked Irene to stay outside with me. But just yesterday, she told me that she might live in campus the following semester and only move out next year. That's not good because 2 people living in a room is actually much more cheaper than living alone, and I searched for single rooms and did the calculations but they are no where cheaper than living in campus. Also, semester tests usually take place during the night, where we end at about 8:30p.m., and the thought of taking the bus alone home does not amuse me. I might discuss with my parents and see how it goes.

Troye Sivan's music is really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment